Sunday, May 19, 2019

Week 40: I Guess This Is Goodbye:)

What a marvelous year! Beyond the awesome individual growth and successes, we: created a law making the Gila Monster our official State Reptile, voted to make the Gila our new school mascot, several students placed with several different writing awards, many of you wrote The Planet radio and had me as a weekly "Best Teacher on the Planet", we participated in engineering days, Socratic Seminars, class novels, essay writing, a creative writing workshop, created water filers with a novel, and became individual class communities that I will miss!


So, let's totally celebrate and enjoy the rest of the week!!  
See below for a schedule and important announcements. 

  • Remember to do a final sweep in your home and return any of my books...please!
  • Grades are currently final unless you've made special arrangements with me.
  • Yes, we are still doing stuff, so come to school!
  • Check your email, I've sent you (and parents/guardians) an email about how much I've enjoyed being your teacher! I'll put a sticker in your yearbook, refer to the email for the longer message:)



The Last Week!!

Monday, May 20th
My Yearly Smiles/Frowns
Letter to my 18 year-old self (handwritten or email)
Formal Check-Out (to make sure you pay fines, etc.)

Tuesday, May 21st
EPIC End-of-Year Robins Reward Drawing
Classroom Clean-up
4:30pm-6:30pm--AMAZING 7th grade party, must have turned in permission slip and not had excessive office referrals, tardies or absences to qualify. The school will give you a ticket. You MUST have that ticket to attend.

Wednesday, May 22nd
Classroom Clean-up & TREATS
Yearbook Signing and treats
School dismissed at 11:45am
Report Cards Sent Home

Thursday, May 23rd
Yearbook Signing
School dismissed at 11am

For A Robins Reward: Tell Me Why It's Been A Great School Year!
I've been your teacher and I am the lucky one! 
All my love as you head off to summer and to middle school. 
I believe in you and I always will!!
With Love, 
Mrs. Robins
2019


3 comments:

  1. You are awesome Mrs. Robins! We will all miss you so much! Don't forget us because we will never forget you. You have made a HUGE difference in our lives and we truly appreciate you for it. Never stop teaching.

    Written by Jonathan Fife on behalf of all of Mrs. Robins' students.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I speak for everyone when I say you were one of the best teachers ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for being a great teacher!!!!

    ReplyDelete