Friday, March 27, 2020

It's Online Schooling Time!!

Well, it's been a strange couple weeks! That being said, even though I missing seeing you each day,  I am ready to teach online and help you build your reading, writing, speaking and listening skills.

This is the one-stop shop for all the links you need to you student's learning for Language Arts. I've had so many questions that would be solved by reading what I have prepared for you--please take a look. Still happy to answer questions, but this will save us all some time!

Class YouTube (this has weekly instructional videos, an audio book and weekly drawing announcements. You should go there each Monday BEFORE you do anything for my class AND LISTEN TO ALL OF THE VIDEO.

Everything is on Google Classroom in the "Online Learning" section. It's also in Schoology course. I'm so frustrated with the amount of questions because kids aren't clicking into the actual assignment grid. Many are just trying to take shortcuts and then are confused as to what to do.

READ THIS FIRST: ONLINE LEARNING EXPLANATION - this explains the weekly set-up and how kids are graded and how to contact me.

WEEKLY ASSIGNMENT GRID LINKS
*these are on your child's Google Classroom, links below are for parents as needed.I'll update weekly. If you want to be on your child's Google Classroom, shoot me an email, I'll add you.

Work for April 27-May 1 Week 37 Online Learning

Work for April 20-April 21 Week 36 Online Learning 

Work for April 13-April 17 Week 35 Online Learning

Work for April 6-April 10 Week 34 Online Learning

Work for March 30-April 3 Week 33 Online Learning

Work for March 25-27Week 32 Online Learning 

There will always be 2 required assignments each week and extra credit opportunities. Details are on the Online Learning Grid. All links are on the grid. You do not have to ask for a flipgrid code or anything, it's all there. Please, please, please read directions before emailing me.

Contact Me via email anytime, Google Chat (text or video) 10-12pm or 1-3pm . Optional whole class GoogleMeets held each Wednesday at 10am and 1pm (invite links will be on classroom).

Follow Me on Instagram @therealmrsrobins This is not instructional, purely fun and motivational.

Many thanks!
I miss my students a lot, but we'll get through this together!

Image result for keep calm and learn on

No comments:

Post a Comment