Thursday, March 24, 2016

Week 31: Writing SAGE Test!

It's that time of year: SAGE time! I've done all I can to prepare students and I'm confident that we will see scores improve across the board. Students have set a goal for their score (and will earn candy bars/Robins's Rewards) for meeting the goal, they have things to study to help them, I'll do all I can to create a relaxing testing environment. Thanks in advance for your support:)

Because we have short weeks, I need students to do some things at home and I really need your help. Please have your student:


  1. Read SAGE HELPS-FOLDABLES on the blog. I have details about the actual test, the foldables and example essays for them to review. It's essential they spend some time here this weekend.
  2. Review their past essays and rubrics to remember what they need to make sure they do. They should have 4 if they've handed essays in on time.
  3. Practice foldables
  4. Eat breakfast and sleep well the night before testing. This goes a long way to help students focus.
  5. Be at school each day: arrive on-time and come with a good attitude.



Week 31
March 29th-April 1st

Monday, March 28th
Last Day of Spring Recess

Tuesday, March 29th
B Lab: SAGE Testing

Wednesday, March 30th
B Lab: SAGE Testing

Thursday, March 31st
B Lab: SAGE Testing

Friday, April 1st
B Lab: SAGE Testing
For students needing to finish

Congrats to Andrea: the newest member of the iRead 40 Club! Woot!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment