Friday, November 17, 2017

Week #15: Thanksgiving Week!!



Image result for thanksgiving 2017

It's that wonderful time of year when we get some time off of school, enjoy cooler weather and celebrate Thanksgiving! I'm so grateful for the wonderful students I teach and how they give purpose to what I do in the classroom. I think I have the best job in the world and I absolutely work with the best kids and fellow teachers around!

As part of my Master's program, I am working with Mr. Bozarth to update our school's Safety Survey. I've put together the questions, but I need testers and feedback before releasing it to the student body. 

If you would like to participate, please complete the below. It should take between 10-15 minutes.

There is a short piece at the bottom for feedback. I'm basically wondering if you understand the questions, if the survey works well, is easy to read/navigate, if it makes sense, if length is ok, etc. I welcome any feedback/comments from teachers/parents too.

I will be putting together the final draft during Thanksgiving Break so if you could take the survey on Friday, Monday or Tuesday, I'd be forever grateful! Students: I'll pay you a Robins's Reward (if you're my student) and a candy from my candy box. Thanks again!




This upcoming week will be pretty straight forward in what we will be doing. Just a reminder that book #2 is due, book orders are due and there will be an option reading challenge is anyone is interested! We are off to a strong start as the new trimester begins. Please let me know if you have questions or concerns.
Happy Thanksgiving, Mrs. Robins

Week #15 Schedule

Monday, November 20th
Scope Magazine: Healthy Teeth
Worksheet on comprehension, text evidence and synthesis

Tuesday, November 21st
Geck-A-Thon 
Reading Party 
Book #2 DUE
Book Orders DUE

Every Thanksgiving I offer a Turkey Reading Challenge. Students can pick up a paper at home or print here: TURKEY READING CHALLENGE







No comments:

Post a Comment