Thursday, January 2, 2020

Week 21: Welcome 2020!!

Hello!

I hope you've all had a fantastic Christmas break with family/friends fun, good food and sleeping in:) Welcome to the second half of 7th grade. This is when we apply what we've learned and take things to an entirely new level!

Thank you for the thoughtful Christmas gifts, messages and cards. I was really moved by your kindness; it means so much! Wishing you all a Happy New Year and all the best to your families.

Happy reminder to start reading again:) You need to be reading at least a half hour, 5 days a week. The way to be a better reading, ironically, is to READ MORE! You've got this!

News Flash: Midterm has passed. According to the disclosure, you may not make up items prior to midterm since midterm has passed. However, if you have extenuating circumstances (illness, family situations, etc.) I'll make an exception. You need to talk to me about this ASAP. I'm available before and after school. Do not come and talk to me during advisory unless you've asked me to request you. I'm here to help you be successful: you've got this!!

Week 21:
January 6-January 10

Monday, January 6th
Class Jobs
Class Read Aloud: Insignificant Events II
Goal Setting I
New Reading Log: Due Monday, January 13th

Tuesday, January 7th
Goal Setting II
Class Read Aloud: Insignificant Events II
Goal Setting Sheets DUE 

Wednesday, January 8th
Library Day
Free Reading/Pass off Books
*You'll need to have 4 squares marked as 2.0 to get into
next week's Reading Celebration

Thursday, January 9th
Grammar Boot Camp: Nouns/Pronouns
Notes
Find in My Limb Difference Doesn't Define Me

Friday, January 10th 
Grammar Boot Camp: Adjectives/Verbs
Notes
Find in My Limb Difference Doesn't Define Me

Image result for happy new year


No comments:

Post a Comment