Saturday, May 20, 2017

Week 40: I Guess This Is Goodbye:)

It's been a wonderful year. A challenging year for me in a lot of ways, but a fantastic year of teaching some pretty amazing students. I know you won't remember everything I've taught you, but I hope you'll remember how you felt in my classroom: valued, empowered and loved. I'm so proud of all of you as you stretched yourself, grew and really did your best in my classroom. I'll never forget the tremendous outpouring of support from students and parents alike in December when I was hospitalized with my MS diagnosis. I'm forever grateful. So, I just wanted to say thank you. Thank you for trying when it was hard, thank you for reading more than you ever have, thank you for writing essays until you wanted to throw your Chromebook at me. Thanks for your laughs, smiles, kind words and respect. Thank you for making me love coming to school every day! Now, go forth to middle school with confidence! Please believe in yourself, push yourself and look forward with your eyes on your future hopes and dreams. Say hi when you see me around town and forgive me if it takes a minute to recall your name (heck, I've taught 750 of you now), but I'll never forget your face and I won't forget the impact you've had on my life!
Love,
Mrs. Robins

The Sentimental Goodbye...

Image result for goodbye students


The Funny Goodbye...





The Final Countdown...

Monday, May 22nd
  • Mrs. Robins's Farewell Speech
  • End-of-the-Year Drawing (must be present to win!)
  • Final Random Student Spotlights
  • Class Clean-up, Round 1
  • 4:30-6:30pm 7th grade Party!!! (must have a ticket to enter)
Tuesday, May 23rd
  • School dismissed at 11:45am
  • Class Clean-up, Round 2
  • Take your pictures home
  • Reports given out today in 6th period
  • Sign yearbooks
Wednesday, May 24th
  • School dismissed at 11:00am
  • Sign yearbooks
  • NO BACKPACKS TODAY!
If you read this blog post, tell me the code word (hello summer) for 2 Robins's Rewards Tickets for the Monday drawing!!

Image result for hello summer

1 comment: