Saturday, October 13, 2012

Want to Raise Your Academic or Effort Grade?

As the end of the trimester is rapidly approaching (November  9th), some of you might be wanting to know what you can do to raise your grade.  Don't worry, because I have great news for you!

To raise your Effort grade, you may choose from the following exciting options:


1.  Enter a Writing Contest--the forms are in my room, I'll even mail it off for you.  You can receive 20 points, just for trying!


2.  Do An Additional Utah-in-the-News--I'll give you 15 effort points for every additional Utah-in-the-News you do.


3.  Don't miss another planner/reading check.  Record your reading (30 mins. a day, 5 days a week), schedule for the week and show me your planner every Monday.


* An additional 20+ points to your effort grade can make a significant difference!


To raise your Academic grade, you may choose from the following exciting option:


1.  RE-DO ANY ASSIGNMENTS.  I'm leaving this as an open option until November 5th.  Please talk to me before or after school about doing this.  Because of the pace of our instruction, there is simply not time for me to sit down and discuss things with you during class. :)


A big thanks to everyone for your hard work and effort.  I'm looking forward to the rest of the trimester with you!


No comments:

Post a Comment