Sunday, May 19, 2013

Thank You For a Wonderful Year!

This will be the last post on my blog for the 2012-2013 school year.  I just wanted to extend my heartfelt gratitude to all my students & their parents for making my first year of teaching so wonderful.  I have loved every day that I was able to teach my 140 students and be part of their lives.  I am so proud of the many successes, little and big, that the students were able to achieve.  I realize that by 7th grade, parent/teacher contact can taper off, but I want you parents & guardians to know how much I enjoyed the interaction I had with you and especially thank you for the thoughtfulness shown to me during the holidays, teacher appreciation week & during the loss of two of my students.  Thank you so much.

I told my students that I'm only a part of their daily lives for a school year, but they will forever be in my heart.  I look forward to seeing what magnificent things they will accomplish in their lives.  Have a safe & fun summer!

With Love, 
Mrs. Robins




Last Week Schedule

Monday, May 20th:  Video: Advice for Upcoming 7th Graders, Clean-out Class Folders, Room Cleaning I, *7th Grade Party Permission Slips Due Today

Tuesday, May 21st: Room Cleaning II
5-7pm 7th Grade Party (for students without "I"s or "U"s)

Wednesday, May 22nd: Class Parties and End-of-Year Drawing
*Students may bring items to donate for the drawing

Thursday, May 23rd: Last Day of School, Yearbook Signing



No comments:

Post a Comment