Sunday, December 11, 2016

Week #19: Wednesday Wars Continues!

I'm excited to get back to the classroom (please check your email for what I sent out about my health). Thank you for the outpouring of well-wishes and support; it means so very much to me.

Mr. Morgan has agreed to split days with me until I feel I can return to full days again. He is an excellent substitute and a personal friend and I know the students will be in good hands with him.
We'll continue on with the very enjoyable "Wednesday Wars" with the goal of finishing this week so that next Monday we'll have a final assessment then a holiday coco party!

Please email me with any questions on grading or anything about your student. Thank you!

Week #19
Monday, December 12th-Friday, December 16th

Monday, December 12th
Free Reading
"Wednesday Wars" 1st-4th periods
6th period: Constructed Response #3

Tuesday, December 13th
Free Reading
"Wednesday Wars" novel study/discussion
6th period Honors: Newspaper Day
(Read March Chapter today)

Wednesday, December 14th
"Wednesday Wars" novel study/discussion
Honors: March Chapter Quiz

Thursday, December 15th
"Wednesday Wars" novel study/discussion

Friday, December 16th
"Wednesday Wars" novel study/discussion

Related image
We require 30 minutes of home reading--do the math--pretty awesome!

Image result for infographic reading

No comments:

Post a Comment