Friday, May 12, 2017

Week 39...the End is Nigh!

The end of the school year is almost here! It's been such an amazing year: I'll do my farewell next week. I will miss these guys!
Lots of fun stuff this week and LOTS of deadlines. Please carefully read through the schedule and let me know if you have questions.
Every year I have students fill out a Random Student form. I spotlight them and take a silly picture that they can keep to remember their 7th grade year. See the photos here: Click Here I then send an email to parents and students telling them specifically what I loved about them! Please keep an eye on your email. It's a fun tradition I have to let all my 160 students know what an impact they've had on my life.
Thanks again for the ongoing support. Let's finish strong!



Week 39 Schedule
May 15-May 19

Monday, May 15th
iRead Party! (2nd lunch-6th period)
Letter to Yourself (to be mailed in 2022)
Last Chance Extra Credit Work

Tuesday, May 16th
Qualifying Date for Gold Gecko Day
Short Story: The Lottery

Wednesday, May 17th
The Lottery short film
Film/Short Story Comparison
All Summer in a Day film (if time)
Last Day to Hand in Mrs. Robins's Book

Thursday, May 18th
Gold Gecko Day!!
The Most Dangerous Game
The Vedlt 

Friday, May 19th
Last Day to Turn in iRead Books
Last Day to Hand in ANY WORK!
Persuasive Letter to Local Business
School Talent Show (assembly schedule)

7th grade party will be on Monday, May 22nd 4:30-6:30pm



Image result for way to go

Welcome to the iRead 40 Club!!

Alivia E., Anna H., Kirsten C.


Kevin H., Savannah B., Aubrey M., Abby M., Elyssa M.

Kylie B.

Boston E.

Sammy S. and Lexi M.

Jesse M.



No comments:

Post a Comment