Saturday, May 19, 2018

I Guess This Is Goodbye:) Last Post for 2018


It's been a fantastic year. My heart is full of love for these students and I wish them the very best as they move on to the 8th grade. I really try to focus on the individual, so I spotlight them, write a nice note on the pictures and email students/parents to let them know how each student has sincerely impacted me. I'm so proud of all of them! Thank you for making my school year so marvelous!

Our iRead 40 Club party was AMAZING!!!!! Click here to see pictures. All my thanks to our generous sponsors, our supportive administrators and faculty and wonderful parents who came to help operate the party. The iRead program is a massive undertaking and we could not have done it without your help!

A few reminders for this upcoming week:
  • Yes, students still need to attend school. Please come for all the fun that happens in the last few days!
  • If you signed up to bring waffle supplies, please bring them.
  • Double-check your house and see if you have any of my books. I am missing a lot this year.
  • Pay attention to daily announcements, so you know what is expected at school each day, when to bring backpacks, when school is out, etc.

Week 40!

Monday, May 21st
Mrs. Robins's End-of-Year Waffle Party!

Tuesday, May 22nd
Winning Team Parties
End-of-Month Drawing
Class Clean-Up
I'll have lots of books to give away
7th grade party at LRIS 4:30pm-6:30pm
You will receive a ticket Monday to attend

Wednesday, May 23rd
School is 7:45am-11:45am
Yearbook Signing/Goodbyes
Spotlight Pictures Home

Thursday, May 24th
LAST DAY!!
7:45am-11am
Yearbook Signing/Goodbyes

Code Word (see email) for Students: Summertime! 
Image result for congratulations
Way to go final iRead 40 Club members!! Thanks for reading and stepping-up to a big challenge!

Abbey and Kennedie

Kenyon

Hayley 

Cason

Ash 

Lucus

Gwyn and Janessa

Carter

Ellee 

Kory


Image result for goodbye students

Related image

No comments:

Post a Comment