Monday, November 19, 2012

Utah In The News for NOVEMBER 30TH

Utah-in-the-News will not be until November 30th but I'm giving everyone a heads-up so they will have a little extra time.

I've been frustrated by seeing at least one (if not more) student unprepared for this assignment so I have made the following changes.  Here is what I have let students know:

If you are absent on Friday, I will need an email or note from a parent excusing you.  I'll then allow you to present on the next Monday.

If you are unprepared on Friday, you will now do another Utah-in-the-News presentation the next Friday and automatically lose 10 points.  You will present 2 Utah-in-the-News presentations on the following Friday.  I will also email or call home so your parents/guardians are aware.

This is only a once-a-trimester assignment but it is worth 50 points, a big chunk of your grade and as many points as a book report.  Please be prepared.



1st: Tanaya Corbin, Nick Fajardo, Krystal Powell
2nd: *Zane Pendleton, *Vaughn Anderson, *Jalin Towler, McKenna Dawson, Zach Goodman, Shantel Sotomayar
3rd: *Lacey Reid, *Matt Kitchen, Emilee Campbell, JD Heaton, Kaylin Kahus
5th: *Brooks Sampson, Kaden Alldredge, Alliyah Tracey, Amber Jessop
6th: *Brooklyn Tuttle, Meadow Alldredge, Tristin Mower, Parker Webb

*unprepared

No comments:

Post a Comment