Monday, January 14, 2013

Sample I-Chart

Hello Students, 

Here is my I-Chart that I completed for my Argumentative Research Project.  Remember, I did Almond Roca rather than M & M's so no one would be tempted to use any ideas.  I had 4 sources and one interview.




Remember, you are required to have at least 3 sources (from 3 different websites) and at least one interview or survey.  Pay careful attention to how I documented my sources.  You must do it the same way.

"Page Title in Quotes."  Underline the Home Page Title. [online] Available.  <write the website address here> day month year.

The Page Title is the title right above whatever you are reading on a site.  The Home Page title is at the very top of the website--like a section you might be looking under.  Do your best and please ask me for any help.  






1 comment: