Saturday, May 17, 2014

Week 40 Update...Last One!

Wow!  It's been a fantastic year.  The end of the school year is bittersweet for me as I have totally enjoyed this group of students but I am excited to see them move on to middle school and continue to learn and grow.  What I will remember about this class is their kindness.  I have seen so many students reach out to others, being accepting and be kind.  It's made for wonderful year.  I also will remember how hard the students tried--whether it was book reports or the SAGE test--this group of students never gave up and always tried their best.  Thank you for the outpouring of support from parents & guardians and for the joy I received everyday from my 130 amazing students.  Best of luck at middle school and enjoy your summer!




Last Week Schedule


Monday, May 19
End of the Year Fiesta (students can bring treats to share)
End of the Year Drawing
Finish all Random Student Spotlights

Tuesday, May 20
Outdoor Writing Activity
7th grade Party 5-7pm at Lava Ridge 

Wednesday, May 21
Classroom Cleanup & Candy Rewards

Thursday, May 22
Sign Yearbooks (each student will receive a copy of their mustache picture with a note from me on the back)


Speaking of summer, keep reading!  Check out this Summer Young Adult Book reading chart:)





No comments:

Post a Comment