Friday, March 28, 2014

Week 33 Update and Schedule

After a year of hard work and fun, it is time for students to showcase their knowledge of Language Arts through the skills-based test called SAGE.  Yes, it's a new test, but I am confident, and quite excited to see my students really demonstrate that they know their stuff.  We've worked hard this last week memorizing organizational foldables to help them on the test.  On Monday, we'll hit test success tip (test-taking skills) and review the foldables.

It's essential that students have a good breakfast, preferably one high in protein, and get a good night's sleep.  I'll do all I can to create a fun, positive environment to help ensure student success!  Most of all, I'm just so proud of my students and I'm prepared to celebrate their success.  As always, please email me or call with any questions or concerns.  A big thank you for your support.

Our Testing Motto 

Testing Dates:
SAGE Writing  April 1-April 4
SAGE Reading  April 15 & April 16

No Utah-in-the-News this week


Week 33 Schedule
March 31-April 4

Monday, March 31
Test Taking Success Tips
Final Review
Learning Objective: I can learn how to test successfully.  I can review my foldables and feel confident in my ability to be successful on the SAGE.

Tuesday, April 1
Meet in D Lab for SAGE Testing
Learning Objective: I can demonstrate skills I've learned through the year as I take the SAGE test.

Wednesday, April 2
Meet in D Lab for SAGE Testing
Learning Objective:  I can demonstrate skills I've learned through the year as I take the SAGE test.

Thursday, April 3
Meet in D Lab for SAGE Testing
Learning Objective:I can demonstrate skills I've learned through the year as I take the SAGE test.

Friday, April 4
Meet in D Lab for SAGE Testing
Learning Objective: I can demonstrate skills I've learned through the year as I take the SAGE test.

No comments:

Post a Comment